Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thing 6

Thing 6. Teacher Guide to the Research Project Calculator

I have gone through many ups and downs with learning about the Research Project Calculator. Right now I am at an "up" with it because I finally feel like I know enough about it and understand it enough to effectively use it in my classroom. I was daunted by the idea of using it with all of my classes, but finally came to the conclusion to just use it with my Pre-AP class for their History Day projects. The RPC will be such an asset to the History Day project for several different reasons. I am excited about my ideas to incorporate assignments about each step on the RPC. I was really helped out by last week's MILP meeting and the handouts given by the teacher who already has incorporated the RPC into his classroom. Thanks!

No comments: